So, here I am - 38 year old mother of Four kids ages 11, 9, 5 and 3. American I am...from Chicago but living in London. It is crazy to say the least. I've been in the media world since graduating from college, but now it is time for me and something that I am so passionate about.
I'm starting a journey of becoming a vegan, I guess. And definitely a yogi fanatic. Trying to get my kids to go towards veganism... is that even a word? So, I've signed up for countless plant based nutrition classes, whole food cooking, macrobiotic cooking and some retreat in Belgium called ievolve and I'm not sure what that means or what I'm going to evolve into! Then it's off to New York for a hot power yoga teacher training where rumor has it that you work your butt off from 7am to midnight....!!!!....!!!!
So, I guess, this is just some sort of documentation of my journey and if and how and when my kids like what I'm cooking for them (I think that's the scariest thing of all!) I have horrible nightmare of my children being on billboards with milk moustaches now as backlash towards my veganism. Can just picture it now - a poster of all Four on a billboard on a Big Red Bus in London smiling or really glaring at me while they drink their milk.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment